Your hair is an irreplaceable part of your beauty and identity. All your grooming will be incomplete if you don’t have healthy hair adorning your head. The good impression you make with your acquaintances and your confidence can be affected by dryness, greasiness, lice or dandruff. Due to the busy lifestyle and the environment around, hair fall and grey hair are very common, even in a very good amount of today’s youngsters. Ayurdhara offers the best ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai that helps you to root out the causes of your hair problems completely and paves the way towards healthy and natural hair.
Causes of hair fall:
Hair fall occurs mainly due to the following 8 reasons, which is both internal and external. The effects of these reasons can vary from very largely contributing to contributing only in prolonged conditions. Still you need to be very much aware of all of them
– Hormonal changes due to pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and thyroid problems are a leading factor for hair loss among women. Pregnancy can lead oestrogen levels to rising to make hair feel thicker and more lustrous. However, about 3-4 months after childbirth, hormone levels start to subside. This sudden variation in estrogen is a major cause of hair fall post-pregnancy. A change in the hormonal balance during menopause can also have a similar effect on women as the production of estrogen and progesterone is lowered. These are the hormones responsible for hair to grow faster and staying longer on your head. Ayurdhara offers you the best ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai with natural remedies that help you build strong and beautiful hair.
– Vitamin deficiency is one of the top reasons for hair fall. To maintain the level of vitamin B and other essential nutrients in your body, you must have a very well balanced diet. Increasing the number of nutritious foods like lean proteins and plentiful fruits and vegetables is the best solution for hair loss. For protein enrichment and preventing breakdown of proteins, which are essential for hair growth, you must have an adequate diet . This depletes the hair of essential protein it requires to grow and stops the inflow of keratin to hair. So, consuming a wholesome diet is very important for healthy hair. At Ayurdhara, we offer comprehensive ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai that includes a diet routine to follow for keeping your hair strong
– When you are buying hair products, you need to be very careful that the chemical contents are safe to use so that one of the biggest causes of hairfall can be avoided. It’s always advisable to use natural products or those prescribed by a medical expert, which maintains hair health and reduces hair fall. Using an anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner to treat your hair might not help you solve the problem of dryness and damage. Instead, find the exact reason with the help of an expert medical practitioner who is well versed in treating your specific problem and treat the root cause of the issue. Ayurdhara provides time-tested ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai that will help you to identify the real cause of hair fall and eliminate it from the root.
– Another major reason is hereditary conditions that can to a great extent intensify with ageing. It develops gradually and follows a similar and predictable pattern, as a declining hairline and bald spots in men and thinning hair along with the crown of the scalp in women. Our ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai is formulated to offer a complete cure for all hair problems resulting from a number of causes including hereditary factors.
Drugs side effects
– Another reason can be side-effects of some widely used drugs, including those used for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout, high blood pressure, blood-thinning medications, and oral contraceptives. Retinoids which have a very high content of vitamin A and vitamin A-based are also counted as a reason for hairfall. Chemotherapy drugs used to treat cancer causes total hair loss as they work to destroy cancer cells. We practice traditional ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai that offers the best remedies for all hair fall problems in men and women.
These are certain health conditions that affect the hair and scalp including alopecia areata, which is an autoimmune disease that causes patchy hair loss, scalp infections such as ringworm, and a hair-pulling disorder called trichotillomania. All these medical conditions can be cured with timely diagnosis and the right treatment. Our medical practitioners at Ayurdhara are experts in clinical diagnosis and provide the right ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai using natural therapies.
High stress –
A drastic change in our lifestyle, the sudden transition to a busy and hectic schedule, and numerous tensions have made our life stressful. This has also taken a toll on our overall health including hair. The excess heat produced in the head due to stress will cause the hair to weaken and dry over time. There are various treatments in Ayurveda to cool the head with oils made from medicinal plants. Ayurdhara offers the most authentic ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai that keeps you away from hypertension, stress, and anxiety, thereby maintaining the natural strength of your hair.
–Our thyroid gland produces certain hormones like T3 and T4 that have a great effect on other parts of the body as well. Healthy growth of hair also can be affected by T3 and T4 production. New hair stops getting replaced in the place of lost hair. At Ayurdhara, we have adequate remedies to treat thyroid issues and offer the bestayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai that helps your hair to grow thick and strong.
Natural hair fall treatment-
Ayurdhara provides authentic ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Dubai, UAE that is based on the ancient Ayurvedic tradition. This is very effective and natural and has no side effects. Some of our treatments include head oil massage, Thalapothichil, Shiro Kashayadhara, and Shiro Tailadhara. Our hair fall treatment eliminates the root cause of the problem, and strengthens the hair scalps, and nourishes hair to grow in a natural way with the use of natural medicines.
Apart from the treatment, we also provide free guidance in stress control, a balanced diet that is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals, and also a healthy lifestyle, which is very much important to prevent hair loss.
- Highly qualified medical practitioners and therapists.
- Best traditional ayurvedic treatments with no side effects
- Dedicated and experienced staff
- Guidance for a healthy and quality living
- Effective tips for hair loss management