Ayurvedic dandruff treatment in Dubai
BY ayurdhara|March 31, 2023
Dandruff is a highly common, but chronic health condition marked by flaking of the skin on your scalp. Although, normal skin often sheds old cells, they usually go unnoticed, as there are very few of them at any one time. With dandruff, there is an increased deterioration rate of skin cells on the scalp. Dead skin cells fall off from the scalp in much larger numbers and these dead skin cells cluster together with oil from the hair, making it more noticeable. Dandruff can occur at any age but is less reported in children. Dandruff problems generally worsens during winter season and is less common during summer season. Ayurdhara is one of the leading centres for ayurvedic dandruff treatment in Dubai offering complete cure for dandruff and hair fall problems.
What are the symptoms of dandruff?
The general symptoms of dandruff include white, oily skin flakes or scales occurring on the scalp, trapped in the hair and caught on clothing. Dandruff flakes are also seen on the eyebrows, beard and on the neck and shoulders followed by an itchy sensation. Ayurdhara provides the best ayurvedic dandruff treatment in Dubai that permanently removes the symptoms of dandruff and keeps your hair healthy.
What causes dandruff?
The exact cause of dandruff is still unidentified, but there are several factors that are supposed to cause this skin issue.
- Infection caused by a fungus that normally lives on the skin, but overgrows in certain cases, causing dandruff and skin irritation
- Hormonal imbalance can be a cause for dandruff
- Oily skin people are found t be more prone to dandruff problems
- Excess of shampoo and gels can make scalp dry and cause dandruff
- Stress is also found to have an impact on dandruff
- People prone to allergies and hypersensitive to certain products and climates can attract dandruff
- Certain illness and medical conditions may induce dandruff
- It can also be an aftereffect of weakened immune system
Ayurdhara offers highly effective ayurvedic dandruff treatment in Dubai that help you to identify the root cause of dandruff and provide long lasting solution for the issue.
How to prevent dandruff?
As part of our ayurvedic dandruff treatment in Dubai, Ayurdhara also suggests various lifestyle changes that helps to prevent dandruff and also boost the cure along with the regular treatment.
- A balanced diet that supplies complete nutrients like vitamins and minerals
- Clean your hair brush and comb regularly and keep them separate
- Wash your scalp and hair daily and comb it neatly
- Use mild and natural shampoo for hair washing
- Avoid junk foods and oily diet that make your skin dry
- Include more fruits and vegetables in your diet
- Practice some mind regulation techniques that can reduce stress
- Daily workout or walk in the morning sunlight improves hair health
- Avoid using strong shampoos, soaps or gel on the hair
Treatment procedures (ayurvedic dandruff treatment in Dubai)
At Ayurdhara, we offer traditionally and scientifically proven ayurvedic dandruff treatment in Dubai with age-old techniques and herbal medications. By strictly following our treatment and other preventive measures suggested by the physician, you can get fast and long-lasting relief from the problems of dandruff. Some of our treatment procedures include the following.
- Siro-Abhyangam – This is a type of massage using special antifungal oils on the scalp
- Siro-lepam – A pack of herbal medication is applied on the scalp
- Siro-pichu – Holding medicinal oil over the scalp
- Sirodhara – Pouring herbal oils on the scalp like a stream to cool the head
- Nasyam – Applying medicines through the nose to cleanse the nerves